Frequently Asked Questions
How do I unzip downloaded files?
To open a zipped file on a PC, double-click the zipped file to see its contents. When prompted, drag the files out of the window to the desired location or click Extract All. When you click Extract All, the files are unzipped in the same location as the original file unless you specify a different one in the Select a Destination window.
To decompress (unzip) a file or folder on a Mac, double-click it.
How do I use my purchased files in my Silhouette Studio software?
If you have Basic Silhouette Studio software you will need to use DXF format files. Import a DXF file by going to “File -> Import -> Import to Library…” in your Silhouette Studio, and then browse to DXF files location.
If you have Designer Edition Silhouette Studio software you will need to use SVG format files. Import SVG file by going to “File -> Import -> Import to Library…” in your Silhouette Studio, and then browse to SVG files location. You may need to select “SVG” in the “Files of type” dropdown box.
How do I import multiple files into my Silhouette Studio’s Library at once?
1) Go to your Library in Silhouette Studio
2) Open a separate File Explorer (outside Silhouette program). Browse to the folder where your DXF/SVG files are stored
3) Arrange Silhouette Studio (with opened Library) and File Explorer windows on your screen so you can see both at the same time.
4) In File Explorer window select all the DXF/SVG files you want to import with your mouse.
5) Now drag the selected files from File Explorer and drop into “My Library” area in Silhouette Studio. Alternatively, you can drop the files on any of the folders you see under the “My Library” folder in the left-hand side of the library.
How do I weld letters/designs together the right way in Silhouette Studio software?
Before welding do the following for each letter/design you wish to weld together:
1) Select the letter/design with your mouse.
2) Click on “Make” under Compound Path in MODIFY Window.
Once all the letters turn red, arrange them the way you like and select all of them at once with your mouse. Click on “Weld” under Modify in MODIFY Window and you’re all set!
How do I use/import SVG files in Cricut Design Space?
Follow these instructions to import SVG file into your Cricut Design Space software:
1) In Cricut Design Space click on the “Upload Images” link on the left.
2) Click the “Upload Image” button.
3) Click the “Browse Image” button.
4) Browse to the folder with your SVG file.
5) Choose the required file. Click Open and then Save.
Is there a way to import multiple SVG files into Cricut Design Space at once?
Currently, Cricut Design Space only supports importing one SVG file at a time. As a workaround, import the SVG file from the CRICUT folder that contains all of the SVG files on the same page, and then edit out the unwanted ones.
Why does my SVG file show up as a black blob in Silhouette Studio Designer Edition?
This can happen when you have the program set to merge the layers. Simply right click, and ungroup the image. Then you will be able to access all of the layers and recolor them as needed.
Can I use my mobile device (phone or tablet) to download my purchase?
No, you cannot use a mobile device to download zipped folders, as these devices do not have the capability to deal with these types of files. If you attempt to download from a mobile device, this will simply use up your downloads without any files to show for it. Instead, please download all purchases from a computer.
May I sell products that I create with the designs I purchase here?
These files are available for PERSONAL and SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL use. This means that you may use each file you purchase to create any physical object to use personally, give to a friend, or sell a maximum of 100 items you have personally made via your small business.
However, you MAY NOT:
– Use the files, or any part of them, to sell digitally in any format.
– Digitize the images for embroidery, either for personal or commercial use.
– Share these files with anybody, including loading the designs to Facebook groups. This includes the Freebie files, as they are only free for a set period of time.
– Load these designs to printing sites such as Zazzle, Printful, or other similar sites. Your personal and small business commercial license only covers items you make, not items a printing service creates for you.
Do you offer refunds?
By the very nature of digital downloads, these files are not “returnable”. As such, we do not offer refunds or exchanges for any reason. For this reason, we ask that you take the time to verify that you are purchasing file types that will work with your machine, and for your needs.
But If you have any problems with your order. Please contact us as soon as you can at this email address Svgtrending@gmail.com and we will do our best to fix the problem.